Support for International Students
Members of the Office of Global Support and Student Engagement at Gannon will pick you up from the airport when you first arrive and help you get settled. While you are here, this office will also provide:
- Ongoing support for immigration, cultural adjustment and special needs
- Scheduled transportation to nearby shopping areas
- Connection to employment opportunities
- Community events
- Ongoing referrals to academic advisors and other support services as needed
- Excursions to Niagara Falls and other regional destinations
- Alumni support at various levels
- On-campus English as a Second Language (ESL), if needed
New students apply for Housing through the myHousing portal on my.gannon.edu. Through this portal, you will fill out your application and contract for living on campus.
new students and their guests are welcomed into the Gannon family. As you move through your full-day Orientation program, you will engage first-hand with the comprehensive ...
Maintaining Your Status
To help international students at Gannon University maintain the proper status and file the necessary paperwork, we have outlined several concerns to be addressed and steps ...
Health care services can be very costly and unexpected expenses can be disruptive to your academic progress. Adequate health insurance provides students with ...
We’re at the edge, too, transitioning from high school to college to whatever comes next, and we want to share our journey with you. We’re providing a cutting-edge way ...
As a small, private university, Gannon focuses on values and creating a student-centered experience, a place where students from around the world can learn and grow ...